Strategic Consulting Services for:
We have extensive experience working with leading funders, libraries, consortia, universities, publishers, subscription agents, and vendors to develop strategy and drive change. We have an overview of the rapidly changing global research information landscape, an extensive international network, and decades of management experience. Our principals, Lorraine Estelle and Alicia Wise, have been at the forefront of innovations in scholarly publishing for over 25 years, and have considerable expertise in supporting a wide range of organisations to transition to Open Access successfully.
We are here to help you as the research information world changes rapidly. If you want to build your strategies and plans with business acumen, deep market insight, and meaningful collaboration with stakeholders then we are the consultants for you. We are here to help you thrive.
- Launch of the Plan S Price Transparency Framework
- CILIP Copyright Conference
- Price and Service Transparency Presentation
- Update on open access price transparency project
- Project to explore open access agreements between society publishers and library consortia in developing and transition economy countries